RFG 4.00% 7.8¢ retail food group limited

Future, page-17

1. 114 Posts.
    I respect that, this is a forum, everyone's entitled to their own opinion, just my opinion is the opposition to yours. I believe the SP is well over compensated for RFG's average (but definitely tolerable) financials. I believe we will see the share price in the high $5's+ next year if RFG's 20% EBITDA growth target is met. I believe the company WILL reach (if not exceed) this target, as historically, the company is; reliable, consistent, and incredibly well managed. I also believe the company has a remarkable focus regarding the interests of shareholders, seen with the 9th annually consecutive dividend rise, and also Tony Alford's (MD) significant increase of RFG shares in the past 12 months.

Obviously all investment decisions include some sort of risk, however I believe the risk involved with my investment in RFG is calculated and the potential (and IMO very likely) gains far outweigh the possible negatives. I've done my own research and I remain very confident on a medium-long term view despite short term doubt caused from 'excessive' debt, or sole growth through acquisition. RFG is my favourite company, and largest holding and I see great potential for mammoth growth in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.003(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $189.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.8¢ 7.5¢ $80.52K 1.049M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 130787 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 272907 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.