YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

I normally let a lot of cynical posts and ones with wrong data ,...

1. 9,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 802
    I normally let a lot of cynical posts and ones with wrong data , claim performance etc etc go to the keeper but yours today is particularly obnoxious personal attack.

Are you seriously trying to argue this??? I hope you were on the turps and have a excuse for writing such crap and sucking in some gullible thumbs up? Just trying to be aggressive to close down discussion?

What you still believing the brokers who feed you dribble or your own work or have you got a short term trade locked in and you need a pump?

So you reckon Wayne is walking without a dollar??? yeah right. Go read the prospectus and annual remuneration reports again and get back to me and that is without considering the power he has over the company to negotiate his exit package. Kerching$$$$$. I'll stand by that till the numbers are in black and white.
    Here is your chance at Glory @humble69 . What number do you think is reasonable for Waynes exit - you know just before a court case where if there is grubby details they will come out and he walks. One thing Wayne is not is stupid and regardless of what people on forums post one man exiting doesn't change company culture unless the remaining staff step up and change culture or effectiveness.

"sales are up . Thats income" back to junior business school class 101 . Tell me if you expend $10 to get $6 in income is that good business? Must be in your world . Look at the business ratios as they are not pretty and the sun isn't shining on YOW performance. Note I also had posted about we have yet to see if all the $ spent was "paying it forward"to create later growth so to speak or pissed against the wall. With the large proportion of non manufacturing expenses being wages and slow relative expansion of sales failing every prediction. Yes there is lead time dealing with big boys but all teh expansion claims from asia to middle east all turned into vaporware with no explanation or are still in the mix delayed?

Do you want me to go back and drag up the sales numbers you predicted - you know the ones where you multiply a sales of yowies per store by x stores and every dollar drops to the bottom line. If only.

85% growth - yeah - can you put the numbers up for that imaginary one. That one goes straight to the pool room.

Look I am happy to cop any critism but to snipe and not put up any facts or detail in your post is a dog of an act let alone the tone of it.

Next chance there is phone in be sure to call in as a fanboi and express your gratitude about waynes payout , what great value it is and the fact that they have huge expenses for a small business and have decimated the market value clap clap clap , Wayne Sal Trish ,$ $$ $$$ oi oi oi .

Lets see if they can launch successfully in Australia with any sparkle and create profitable venture a sit is a easy to understand market but a tough one and very price and promotion sensitive after initial flurry from loyal people. It is egg shaped and they are just going to scrape into stores before Easter - why so late??? . Where the hell is the online promotion pre introduction and giveaways to start the momentum , buzz in their distribution footprint etc Just airfreight some out and start the momentum as a insular market in Australia always craving a easy to promote item. My hail mary prediction is they will sell out as they will have underestimate demand and that will cripple Aussie sales for 3 months and lose momentum. Yes I will be tyring to buy 50 boxes as a unique easter promo but can't get a response so that doesn't bode well. What is your prediction?
    Last edited by Teddyward: 969 01/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.734M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 85778 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 1309 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.