DYL 1.24% $1.22 deep yellow limited

future, page-12

1. 6,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    jamiroquai,

You could very well be correct.

Alot of people dismissed DYL as a serious contender when their shareprice lost ground. That was when i bought in at around .36c.

DYL is the major missing part of the jigsaw puzzle in PDN's assets. People for a long time were saying DYL is too overpriced with a large M/C and with so many shares on offer.

Yet, John Borshoff said lastnight on Lateline regarding Uranium, "We have a long way to go."

Once some results come through re: Namibia, I think that is when PDN will make a move. The DYL M/C will no longer be a problem as it will be consumed by PDN.

PDN wants to be a world dominant player. This will open the doors further for them.

Short term, things are hotting up in such a way that we may see over $200 lb for U308 before the year is out.

We are witnessing the greatest Bull Market of all time IMO. Uranium is a phenomina. The price will tank at some stage. However, we still have at least a few years to make the most of it. We have China and India to thank for that with its insatiable appetite for resources.

How high uranium goes, i have no idea.

Cheers markco2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.22
Change
0.015(1.24%)
Mkt cap ! $1.182B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.23 $1.27 $1.22 $7.259M 5.849M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 19168 $1.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.23 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.