DYL 1.38% $1.43 deep yellow limited

jamiroquai,You could very well be correct.Alot of people...

1. 6,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    jamiroquai,

You could very well be correct.

Alot of people dismissed DYL as a serious contender when their shareprice lost ground. That was when i bought in at around .36c.

DYL is the major missing part of the jigsaw puzzle in PDN's assets. People for a long time were saying DYL is too overpriced with a large M/C and with so many shares on offer.

Yet, John Borshoff said lastnight on Lateline regarding Uranium, "We have a long way to go."

Once some results come through re: Namibia, I think that is when PDN will make a move. The DYL M/C will no longer be a problem as it will be consumed by PDN.

PDN wants to be a world dominant player. This will open the doors further for them.

Short term, things are hotting up in such a way that we may see over $200 lb for U308 before the year is out.

We are witnessing the greatest Bull Market of all time IMO. Uranium is a phenomina. The price will tank at some stage. However, we still have at least a few years to make the most of it. We have China and India to thank for that with its insatiable appetite for resources.

How high uranium goes, i have no idea.

Cheers markco2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.43
Change
-0.020(1.38%)
Mkt cap ! $1.381B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.43 $1.44 $1.41 $725.6K 508.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 31296 $1.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.43 29259 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.43am 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.