RHG 0.00% 50.0¢ rhg limited

future, page-10

1. 16 Posts.
    Rogue, it happened so fast it wasn't funny. Bottom line was that no one saw it coming, well almost no one...
    You had about 30 seconds to get out at 90 then it was just downhill from there. Truth was, and look at the threads, no one knew how to read it. It was a case of staring and disbelieving. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. I got out because I was in at $1.12, ouch! Good luck holding on but look above you, there's vultures circling and I can't remember when they looked after the shareholder on the ground.
    I agree, Kolivos, Kinghorn, Lay, Skilling (sorry got carried away) should be linched. Then again, there's no room for compassion in this business. You don't get to fleece $650m if you had any thanyou very much.
    Koro, thanks for your words of support, I should have paid more attention to your threads. She'll be right once the dust settles.
    Finally, check this out. I think the comments were made at the midday press conference. It's not comforting.
    http://www.smh.com.au/news/business/rams-smashed-despite-westpac-buy/2007/10/02/1191091068157.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.