DCN 0.00% 28.5¢ dacian gold limited

Future, page-27

1. 13,133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2772
    If you look at paradise notices

they bought majority at approx 48 cents not long ago and are badly under water

When they delivered their last incomplete notice
    (When they ceased to be 5 percent) - They did disclose they had bought another 4 m in the major pumps from 33 - ive got them holding the bag now at approx 46.6 for approx 34 m shares

—- they were buying as the shares were selling off not when the shares we rising strongly

- they were averaging down cause they are so far out of the money and increasing exposure to hold the price - their performance would have look even worse otherwise imo

their fund performances are terrible- question now is are they over exposed especially with some ntm buyers getting such a massive premium from prices much lower than merger prices levels in the time before the merger and a register now of over 800 m shares

some good basic grades this morning - but just data to be used to upgrade resource - so a far bit of time before anything is mined and converted to cash- and to convert them requires capital- something Dcn is hardly swimming in

if there is a cap raising in the future to develop some of resources -to reserves and to mine them- paradise boss won’t be happy imo

I agree with you - they seem
    To be momentum traders- and pretty poor one given their performance data because they seemingly got caught once people realized Dcn just bought an undeveloped resource not a reserve ready to mine and process

will be interesting to see how it trades - noting that if they receive redemptions for poor performances they will trade - and it looks pretty bad vs benchmarks at present - a lot of
    Money in the hole
    Vs liquidity poses problems imo

time will
    Tell

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.