IBX 0.00% 7.4¢ imagion biosystems limited

There really is a bigger prize here if this technology is proven...

1. 234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    There really is a bigger prize here if this technology is proven as a first class innovation to help cancer patients world wide giving them longer term hope of a worthwhile life.

For the sake of these and future people who are given a cancer diagnosis, the quicker this technology is proven or otherwise should be of significant importance. The board and management should be ensuring significant resourcing in research, trials, development and getting the approvals in place for this possible game changing technology to market.

The progress has been very slow and the Board and management, in my opinion, have been the master of spin in how the technologies and trials have evolved along to way.

Whilst shareholders invest with a financial view, (and I am one of those), surely medical advancements are a more important issue if it leads to a more accurate diagnosis with targeted treatment and helps relieve the pain and suffering for patients and their families and friends.

The whole process has been very sluggish along the way and there needs to be actions put in place to move this process forward to deliver outcomes with urgency within the framework of getting the necessary approvals to have these technologies viewed as an advancement on current methods.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.