ADY 9.09% 1.2¢ admiralty resources nl.

future?, page-9

1. 4,557 Posts.
    BANG! trifecta ... you have just mentioned 3 stox I have lost money on ADY realised 8k loss GDN realised 8k loss CVI unrealised errrr a lot more than 8k still willing to let her ride

So to the question dponnudurai asks "is there any sense in holding onto these in case ADY comes good in the future and losses are recouped?"

The time to sell was months ago the shares are currently almost worthless honestly if looking at them makes you feel ill and you can`t sleep then just sell them never look at them again and move on you will feel better for it trust me

What`s your time frame?

Are you willing to wait years for a recovery that may never occur?

Bear in mind the future for a lot of speccies looks mighty grim and the days of easy multi baggers don`t look like returning too quick

What happened to the lithium?

Does the company have any new plans to try and create share holder wealth?

Has ADY reached it`s milestones NO Has the company given full and honest disclosure NO Will they suddenly steer the company in a new direction DUNNO

Losing money sux but we are supposed to learn from our mistakes some on HC including me are just gamblers some are astute investors some are short term traders

(If I was a student I would spend the money furthering my education while slowly building a high quality blue chip portfolio for the future

Too late for some of us on here save yourself mate :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $19.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $8.509K 772.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 763378 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 492990 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.