SDV 0.00% 47.0¢ scidev ltd

future, page-9

1. 742 Posts.
    Hi Twincreeks, SilentPartner, Greb1

Good posts Guys.

Like you SilentPartner I expect "the economics of this deal are compelling" but the wait for the economics is a tease/frustration/call it what you like. GHD has been working on the economics now for months with their comprehensive report to Intec expected by the end of this month. Not that we will find out what the economics are for some time yet however. Philip Wood has said that " the nature and terms of any financial arrangements for INL" will be negotiated by INL once these figures are determined.

I can't see any Plan B that would work Twincreeks so I'm being positive about Intec getting the capital needed. I agree with Greb1 that it is " Hard to believe they would bet the company without being confident of finance". Intec has Inteq looking for financiers and has "letters of support" for the project so all we can do is wait.

We have a few barriers to cross yet however. BSM shareholders have to approve the purchase of the Hellyer assets. If that happens and Intec receives the cash and then pays the deposit for the Newcastle purchase one must assume that Intec is confident that the finance will be forthcoming. It would make no sense to pay the deposit only to lose it.

Like you Tradewins1 " My belief in Santa Claus" and his bag of goodies was lost at Xmas. Further Intec hasn't got enough teeth for the Tooth Fairy to leave the capital under the pillow, and with Easter coming up I know the Easter bunny hasn't got an egg big enough for all the dough needed.

So we have to continue to believe that Magician Philip will deliver the goodies by April 15th.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $89.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.0¢ 46.5¢ $60.03K 128.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45123 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 23621 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.