ELK 0.00% 1.4¢ elk petroleum limited

futures are green, page-8

1. 56,519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    Rocket_man, while I disagree with your sentiment on ELK, many posters here are highly protective of their decision making therefore, when you couple this with the agressive, overly optimistic, highly confident, testorone driven momentum monkey agenda, which continually runs high on adrenalin that pulsates with the youthful enthusiasm and the need for instantaneous gratification, very quickly, any difference to the consensus or average opinion is quickly cut down hence the personal insults, one line ramping and the flaming on HC.

Best to just ignore them as most are playing with tiddliwinks but it is what makes HC humerous. As always, most of them won't be around in a couple of months.

Some of the posts yesterday were obvious one line untruths but to reply to them only fans the flame.

Read the red print below. I have made some good friends here and I am happy to contribute when I feel the need but a new breed have arrived here who just treat the spec sector as a $5K gambling den.

While I respect a few newbies here, due to their ability to learn quickly and occasionally simplify matters, most are just one hour heroes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.