LYC 0.30% $6.76 lynas rare earths limited

Fuziah Moves On, page-42

1. 6,305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1075
    The fact is any investment in any company's stock comes with risks about which one can only speculate using whatever data is available. The point of risk analysis is to further your understanding of risks you're taking. There will always be unknowns.

It seems like there is some interest here in risk analysis, which is good, but little toleration by many for speculation, which unfortunately is absolutely necessary. Because there are always unknowns.

I'm not blowing this out of proportion. Every day those piles get bigger and Lynas gets closer to running out of space. Without an off-site solution, and with politicians in power who might be deemed hostile (certainly some in the past were) and who are looking ever closer at storage issues, the risk is also growing every day.

This forum is for serious investors. I'm here because I expect and hope to learn things about Lynas and my investment in it.

Storage and radioactive residue issues are top level risks, not the only risks. Deal with them any way you like. Ignore them. Ignore me. I really don't give a hoot.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.76
Change
0.020(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $6.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.70 $6.82 $6.68 $12.37M 1.829M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4000 $6.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.78 7217 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.