LYC 3.65% $7.39 lynas rare earths limited

fuziah's facetious follies, page-7

1. 1,989 Posts.
    What I find amusing is that posters post on HC where there is safety in numbers = LYC shareholders.

If anyone posts opinion or information not tainted with rose coloured glasses they get shot down in flames with a TD.

The real "war of words" with the opposition to LAMP is being carried out in other places on the internet eg twitter and I believe if you want to spread the FACTS to the Malaysian people you take your case to twitter, facebook, comments on on-line press articles etc where the real opposition to LAMP is.

Instead of fighting among other holders of LYC and gaining TU for a positive post here (from those who are already "sold" on the Lynas and RE story), take it to the real opposition. Personally, I wouldn't take offence if any Anti-Lynas poster came to HC so that at least they could be informed with FACTS from some of the educated posters/LYC investors we have here.

BTW excellent post bz1516 - like it or not the Malay political situation is of extreme importance to Lynas as it is to any foreign or local company operating in any country to underestimate the opposition is akin to letting your guard down in combat and is never a wise move.

I noted NC's comments and thought what he thought too (and indeed can only sympathize with his frustration atm)- However that was until I read that Anwar had spoken out against LAMP also (assuming of course this to be factual reporting):

"Opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim has also spoken out against the plant, saying he would scrap it if his disparate three-party alliance wins the election."

http://www.mineweb.com/mineweb/view/mineweb/en/page72068?oid=144365&sn=Detail&pid=37

It wont be an easy road to production for LYC - but I have faith in NC and his team that they can carry it out:)

Just IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.