QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

FW criminal play

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Hello all, first post so be gentle! I have only been investing since Nov 2016 with 100k and IMO a lot of success until now (pass two weeks)  with VOC and now QIN. Ironically both of a similar nature i.e. poor board/management and proper/adequate disclosure.

With regard this stock I have been sitting on the fence,60/40 in favour of QIN sucess post Glacaus Report,having been in and out of the stock under TFC in fairly low volume but to be honest got somewhat sentimental with this one so suffering circa 13k loss on paper right now.

@hottuna, always paid attention and he was always on point unlike some other "Dudes"

The point is this, hopefully I can avail of some of you fellow posters for some advice.

Frank Wilson and the play to take-over, Is he allowed to short? With his supposed holding my guess is he could have totally hedge himself knowing the skeletons and clearly his ultimate intentions. In short, and excuse the bun...! Is/could he be sitting pretty right now if shorted?

Is this legal to short stock when you are significant holder?

Comments welcome and I understand DYOR etc. All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.