QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

FW criminal play, page-6

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    No disprespect and sympathies to you...but I don't recall you complaining when I was supporting the stock.
    It was this ann that nailed the SP. Prior to that point the "Report" was self serving...you know it and I know it. Otherwise you wouldn't be deep in the red. As for Smelly...dumb luck...without last ann we were headed north...check the price history.
    PS no joy in this post...took a small hit but know others faired much worse. Exited just off the ann in the 7s. Will keep an eye for further news...in the meantime will invest in other setups...in case you're wondering. There are always options and strategies to turn a losing trade into a winner...but that is for the trader to decide.

I repeat earlier posts...no one without inside knowledge expected this ann...not you..not me and not Smelly. I also repeat that Smelly's entire post history on this board is and remains a self-serving short long winded downramp no matter how she may protest the contrary. How the hell she actually got it right in the end is just another example supporting the atheist position.

Cheers
    Last edited by YourDudliness: 12/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.