ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

fwiw this ex asx ..., page-132

1. 21,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2103
    DJ. That's exactly how I read it, but, I tried very hard to impress on him that for him to restore any sort of trust in himself, he had to trust his shareholders with whatever information he can appropriately release.

He did say that he would "work on something", but, I inferred that he was seriously positive when discussing the "significantly advanced" negotiations with a "very large financier and very large oil exploration company" with whom they had had several, I think he said 6 or 7 from memory, meetings, in the last couple of months and I did gauge some confidence in what he was saying. I also picked up from that conversation that had C18 or C19 gone to expectations, that would have swayed the deal.

These may be at a commercially "sensitive" stage which would prevent him for saying any more than he already did on 9 September and leaving us to do a bit more reading between the lines, at which we seem to be getting a lot of practice. That would be exempted from the continual disclosure rules too.

But, in "sounding" very reasonable and positive, certainly not "over the top", he also certainly did not sound in any way that he was looking at a doomsday scenario and that if the discussions proved successful, it would represent a major boost for the company from which shareholders would benefit substantially.

Now, don't ask me why LAR are acting the way that they are, when they seem to have some very obvious and simple remedies, but, that, too, could also be very sensitive. I'm happy to see what comes out, hopefully, sooner than later, but, will make further endeavors to contact Brett before the GM IF we have heard nothing until then and also encourage others with legitimate questions to do likewise.
    I think he has "got the message"!!!.

And, as for opening up A#4, he also stated the obvious that until they had a sustainable alternative income stream, A#5 (?) there is no way that they will take ANY risks with A#4, despite the "advice" from the "experts". It is their very life blood. I gathered that this was a CTR, not an LAR, decision and "maybe" another reason why LAR are playing hard ball when they, too, can see such a quick remedy and also an increase in THEIR income??? (Just a thought.)
    I'm pretty sure that 3 October will be the longest we will have to wait for a few of these questions to be answered. and it would be great if someone could try to get to the GM and give us some direct feedback.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.