BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

FWIW, you knew it was coming, page-5

1. 2,381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Whilst Dr Patrick Soon-Shiong is honored at the Vatican with the 2016 Pontifical Key Visionary Award, Dr. KSS had been hit with multiple complaints due to his disruptive behavior and that he had failed to complete a voluminous amount of required dictation, ultimately leading to his being placed under medical care for emotional issues.

I will not post the link as I think it unnecessary to reveal his real name, I would just like to say that his patients are not too kind in their assessments of him. This is what one of them has to say:

"Dr KSS (hate to even call him a doctor) was the most cruel and most hateful doctor I have ever had the displeasure of seeing. He accused me of things I NEVER did in his notes, treated me with utmost disrespect and even yelled at me and slammed his fist on the counter regarding an ear infection I had while seeing him for other issues related to his field. I have heard him cursing outside patient rooms and he always kept patients anywhere from 4 to 6 hours for each visit. It was a harrowing year to have to endure that kind of treatment from what was supposed to be a caring physician. He is the worst doctor in the world in my oil. He should not be licensed in any state or country. It was not the tornado that caused his so called "disruptive behavior" but his drug use which was commonly known among his staff members. He was found passed out on numerous occasions in the hallway when staff would come in the mornings. Furthermore, he would wait until 1 a.m. to make his hospital rounds (if he showed up at all) so he wouldn't have to deal with his patients. He should have his license revoked forever in any state. He does not deserve his title and obviously never took the Hippocratic oath seriously. I detest him and he is a discredit to his field. You may contact me or print anything I have said because it is a fact. Just read the reviews on him. I am not the only one that feels this way. I think the tornado was God saying "this is what you deserve."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.