BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

FWIW, you knew it was coming, page-6

1. 653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Just a quick search of the previous glowing commentary of both Patrick and $NK Nant West.  There is more, but this should suffice to prove the point.  

Dr. KSS MD PhD

September 12, 2015 3:20 pm

To mthunder: Great queries and points. I say bravo to being in both $NK and $CLCD. They are both on my want list…..I have hoped for good entry points, watched them, and frankly haven’t gotten in because I too have finite funds. They are both excellent picks.
    CoLucid has sagged somewhat on fervor surrounding Alder’s drug for migraine. I have argued this one on Twitter, and many seem beholden to Alder. I feel CoLucid’s is the better drug, and that I will find a great niche in migraine, especially the vexing ones. I am still not at all convinced at Alder’s drug doing well in phase 3…..other CGRP-acting drugs like it have failed. CoLucid has a fresh novel approach to migraine, no competition, and should be a drug flocked to and sought out eagerly if it works. I realize I have written a column on CoLucid, espoused it, and not put any of my own money in it, but I hope people won’t be confused by that. My portfolio is a work in progress, and it is very high on my shopping list. As our coverage expands to include more stocks, keep in mind there will be many fine ones that we mention that I myself do not enter because I may be spread too thin at the time, or am waiting for the right moment to pounce.
    Ignore the juggernaut of $NK at your peril, everyone. This one will be a serious force to be reckoned with. I WILL be in it at some point soon. Let me tell you: this company is giving $CELG a cremaster reflex and shaking it in its boots. It may sound like non-original thinking from me to go right in and agree that siding with Patrick Soon-Shiong is a good idea, but these people control resources, assets, IP, and Chinese guanxi beyond our conception. Resistance is futile.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.