CND 12.5% 2.8¢ condor energy limited

Chumpinater,good to read some informed comment on this BKP...

1. 1,834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Chumpinater,good to read some informed comment on this BKP thread..

After more than 40 years of punting in the market, I am still surprised at the number of "investors" who wager their hardearned with every sign of not doing any research,or of not even reading relevant announcements..

As you so rightly point out, the various factors at play have been covered many times on this BKP thread and also via PFC anns.

Plus there is also the undoubted,ongoing,effort to secure a rig,or rigs, and the necessary support personnel and equipment.I sincerely hope that some Co. other than PFC
    will have responsibility for the drilling operation this time!

I would prefer to see either Heritage or Statoil in the drillers chair,preferably with their own Rigs and support crews, and field Superintendent..

No doubt,we shall have to await the settlement of PFC's Corporate waltzing around the money tree, before any announcement of "movement at the Station", as it were..

I had a Dream, as someone once said!

Eventually,it all came to pass:- Gushers in the Georgina, BKP shares @ $1(each!),Takeover offer for BKP by Statoil,Elkedra-7 to report a major Oil discovery,Total and Statoil in a bidding war for BKP,and so on and so forth..

and then I fell of my barstool!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.004(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $16.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 2.8¢ $54.78K 1.895M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 975000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 333500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.48pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.