IFM 1.79% $1.65 infomedia ltd

asf,I've just been thru a dental ordeal and taken up a CUDO...

1. 453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    asf,

I've just been thru a dental ordeal and taken up a CUDO teeth whitening offer. My dental hygiene is pristine! lol

Obviously I don't disagree with your past action on this, i.e. sell and chase other shorter skirts / I mean better opportunities in the meantime - and this was my gist in earlier posts / re warning of the further currency impacts to be felt by this company. I too did the same a long time back at 25 cents. I too think that it is a tidy little business (and no net debt) and I only watch it for that reason, i.e. i think there will be a time to buy this one, but for now that is a currency call for which the tide is still against them. I like stocks like this because the longer they stay in the wilderness the more they become forgotten and lost in the market. That presents the opportunity to jump aboard when there is a clear change / shift in the AUD trend. Because when it happens few will be watching let alone know what IFM is and their earnings will bounce. For now the base in earnings even at current spot rates has not been established.

But we ought to remember to ring the bell to alert the faithful when we believe the AUD to have turned.

That said they are yet to prove how this purchase adds value to shareholders, also worrying that it was 100% cash, i.e. the vendors have no interest whether it succeeds or not from this point forward, i.e. no earn outs, nothing. Early days, time will tell.

relaxan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IFM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.65
Change
-0.030(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $620.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.65 $1.68 $1.64 $413.3K 249.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1388 $1.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.66 2159 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IFM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.