USD 0.00% 1.0000 united states dollar

Syd, while segregating the FA discussion seems logical in one...

1. 8,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Syd, while segregating the FA discussion seems logical in one sense it means people have to make the effort to come to this thread and/or the TA one for different things. So it means more "clicks" for people to come and read/contribute. Its worth remembering people on the internet are inherently lazy so the less clicks involved getting to a destination the more likely they are to go there. Also, it means contributors have to think about segregating their thoughts/discussion between TA/FA on different threads - another barrier (imo). Better flow of discussion will ensue imo if its all on one thread. That being said, the best way to raise the profile of FA vs TA is to push that barrow if that's your primary interest, and inevitably (but maybe slowly) people will follow and get more interested and likewise contribute. The STT thread is a great example of multiple threads of discussion on a single thread. In contrast take note of the 5 grander thread on that forum - its alive and well but requires minoil to continuously drive it as the main contributor, otherwise I suspect it would dry up.

I suspect we're all interested in FX FA to some degree but our contributions are probably in proportion to our capabilities/knowledge on that side of the game.

Cheers, Sharks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add USD (FOREX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.