FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

FXX / LLL Demerger, page-19

1. 6,777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4267
    I cannot see the current / future political party having any bearing on the progress of finalising the development of the Lithium mine, the mine is progressing as we speak with early stage engineering work already being executed, sterilisation drilling progressing, new roads, upgraded roads, site clearing, detailed design, etc. Although I do not recall it being mentioned, IMO, any government involvement with the project / joint venture partner would have been at the FIRB approval stage, if it was a requirement?

With the Federal budget being scheduled for the 29th March (a bit earlier this year) and if held as scheduled leaves 3 possible election dates, being the 7th, 14th & 21st May. All the House of Representatives and half the state senator's terms expire June 30th, leaving the 21st as the last date that the election can be held, so the senators can start their terms on 1st July.

I certainly hope that LLL is trading before the election ......... but given that there hasn't been an announcement for the meeting as yet, who knows.
    My guesstimate, at the earliest ~ Announcement of meeting made on Monday 28th February, set for 28th March
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.