FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

FXX / LLL Demerger, page-58

1. 4,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7030
    @WoodySpoon system wouldn't let me reply to your post 60298445

You're quite right - I didn't write that very clearly.

Having slept on that information, I'm 99% certain that issue of shares for which FFX paid $9.3m, was the use of the funds they'd previously set aside to prevent dilution by the Entitlement Offer (EO)

On March 15 when those shares were issued our SP was 79.5c
    I can easily see our SP going up 20% (96c) by the time we issue the Prospectus for the EO (assuming after the meeting).

If that was the case, I'd expect the LLL shares to be offered at $2.40 ($2 + 20%)
    Maybe a bit less if you think some of that appreciation was due to the Gold side.

With the $9.3m payment to Leo, it sounds like they are aiming to raise the $50m (we previously predicted)
    If the IPO is done at $2.40 (using above example), for FFX to maintain it's 20% they'd need to raise $44.5m at $2.40 in the EO. (4.63m x 4 x 2.4)
    All told raising circa $53m

It is very clear (to me at least) they paid this $9.3m in return for 4.63m Leo shares to prevent dilution from the EO - which they had previously slated. They did $9.3m instead of the expected $10m to allow for SP appreciation in the lead up to the IPO.
    They aim to raise circa $50m

FFX will retain 20% of the in-specie distribution with the other 80% going to FFX shareholders after the Meeting, then after the EO, FFX will still retain 20% of Leo due to the above purchase of LLL shares.

On March 15 when those shares were issued, we had a market cap of $935m
    Just for demonstration purposes, if they thought $550m of that was Leo, the remainder for FFX
    Adding in the $50m raised, $600m @ $2 a share = 300m SOI (275m +25m EO)
    FFX retain 20% of the 275m shares = 220m LLL shares to distribute to FFX shareholders
    1.178b SOI/220m = 5.35
    You'd get 1 LLL share for each 5.35 FFX shares you own in the in-specie distribution

My ramblings might be in vain, as we'll probably find out early next week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.