AVR 0.00% $17.05 anteris technologies ltd

FY 18 - What's in store for AHZ?, page-125

1. 1,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    I am not sure why that date was chosen. I suppose they could have picked any date but they went with that one so there must have been a compelling reason to.

I totally agree regarding TAVR - that's blue sky but we've made fantastic progress so far. I can't wait until all of the IP has been lodged so more can be announced.

The company isn't funding additional immunotherapy programs as previously announced to the market. I hope we hear what direction this will go but I understand and can imagine whatever they are doing is complicated and will be announced whenever they can do so.

Given the there is next to no value currently assigned to AHZ for its immunotherapy division, any result should be a catalyst. I don't share the same view as most posters on here - I think the immunotherapy platform has huge value, it's just about being in the right hands to extract it (which takes $$) in hindsight admedus bit off too much than it could chew at the time. (Anyone is an expert in hindsight)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.05
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $327.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 73 $17.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.80 9 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.