AVR 1.92% $18.55 anteris technologies ltd

I've stuck around on AHZ because: 1.) I think the turn around...

1. 1,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I've stuck around on AHZ because:

1.) I think the turn around story is still interesting and producing results.
    2.) I think sentiment could be sorted in short order with the "right" news (CF+, splitting of vax, new markets blah blah blah)
    3.) My personal buy in price is quite low and I've decided to just risk it. I'm also personally too busy with other things right now to get too worked up about this.

Cautions:

1.) Hard grind up with a lot of people wanting out. It would be tempting to exit with my losses removed. This would depend on the quality of news with any change in sentiment.
    2.) We are going to see expenses up this quarter. This will make soft eggs unhappy, further sentiment problems.
    3.) Possibility of failure to penetrate, even with new sales force, still exists and has not been de-risked at all. It is not about the science, this is a business structure and management problem.

I think Calendar year '18 this has the possibility to be a phenomenal turn around story. The next 6 months will determine if that has been setup correctly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.55
Change
0.350(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $356.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.20 $18.62 $18.20 $68.60K 3.738K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $18.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.90 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.