AVR 0.53% $18.60 anteris technologies ltd

keep up the great posts Jack, you hit the nail on its head and...

1. 512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    keep up the great posts Jack, you hit the nail on its head and probably speak for majority of dissatisfied sharesholders including myself.

old and to some degree the new management clearly are very accountable for their actions in putting the share price today, no excuses in my books. some of trends i don't like seeing in this company :

If this company is moving in direction of pure med device player I don't get why WP is building a collective management experience of 50+ years in pharma - i would get it for a pharma start-up or existing big pharma, thats a sound decision however if you benchmark peers like Cryolife, Edwards,, all perfoming extremely well giving fantastic ROI on SP. look closely at their leadership is not pharma at all but in device,. If I knew this was direction heading would never got in first place, maybe this is what other sophisticated investors are also considering hence sp today. it is a different ball game and having an experience leadership here would make this more appealing IMO especially when you are trying to get the best deal..

- More prominance placed on the unsung hero's in this company the R&D guys, Dr.Rhodes, Prof. Neetlhing is not all about one person and attention they get. without these guys and their power to develop IP this would be even lower on valuation.

-i will be looking for transparancy and accountability on numbers they present. How many VC implants? What is pricing? Heard nothing on this to date. what is performance of new sales reps., is this new model really working?

If in 12 months were are still drifting in 20s/30s i would expect and hope some major changes here, the share price performance has been a disaster under old and new management. The SP does not lie and is clear fact to all however much some HC people talk this up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.60
Change
-0.100(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $357.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.70 $18.77 $18.21 $664.1K 35.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $18.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.69 53 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.