AVR 0.08% $12.19 anteris technologies ltd

Hi Torpy, think that Jaygatsby had to sell out of Admedus for...

1. 2,417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 390
    Hi Torpy, think that Jaygatsby had to sell out of Admedus for financial reasons, which were adversely affecting himself and his family's well being, (which I seem to recall that he posted as such).

Believe Jay has the right to feel disgruntled and put off by NOT having the luxury of continuing to hold, hold with the prospects of the next year or so. How would many past holders view the company's issuing of options at 33 cents/etc after supporting the company thru the years and selling at significant losses!

Happy with what WP and team is doing but the one thing he got wrong, imo, was that move , ( issuing of cheap options), it did not acknowledge the losses many share holders have endured, especially after supporting CR s. THAT was one announcement I would have liked to see the ASX query!

What's done is done, it would have been a nice touch to have set the bench mark higher and shown, imo, strong confidence in the company that the target would be exceeded and new employees still rewarded accordingly.

At this time am now waiting to see what will ignite the prospects of Admedus, Eires post, which I think most would now know by heart .... lol, shows plenty of fuel ready to be set off!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.