A2M 0.87% $6.85 the a2 milk company limited

While announcement undoubtedly good news on the margin front I...

1. 420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 219
    While announcement undoubtedly good news on the margin front I suspect there will be some disappointment on the revenue side and wonder whether management also saw the share price getting ahead of itself?

Might be a case of buy the rumour, sell the fact today as a lot of blue sky already priced in.

DOW possibly at the beginning on another bigger leg down to retest March lows and risks of doing business with China are increasing every day.

More and more governments around world are now blaming CCP for knowingly and purposely allowing virus to spread overseas and talking about compensation including Britain, Germany and US with lawsuits already being filed...not hard to see sanctions coming. Even Australia is calling for an independent review and CCP will very likely want to make an example of someone. Not saying it will be a2, just highlighting the increasing risks.

I note CCP with a semi closed capital account will not let overseas companies take their cash out of China. This has been policy since 2016 and will become a major issue as word finally gets out into mainstream.

Personally made the decision to no longer do business with CCP.

I wish a2 holders all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.85
Change
-0.060(0.87%)
Mkt cap ! $4.952B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.91 $6.93 $6.81 $7.337M 1.070M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4252 $6.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.86 10763 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.