RXL 10.3% 16.0¢ rox resources limited

fy year end - tree shaking

1. 239 Posts.
    I am surprised this is not mentioned more that anyone that bought at more than 3c is likely to be realising the CGT loss???? And thats most of the buying in the last 8 to 9 months

I am buying into this market which IMO has fallen a lot more than the economic numbers and Greece should dictate. This low leverage recovery which will be a lot more sustainable than the 2004 recovery...IMO

The market action on the buy side I saw on RXL today reminded me of selling we would see at 6.5c. If I use the same theory in the opposite direction I recall it used to fall 1c pretty quickly so we could see 4c pretty quickly ie tommorrow IMO.

I like the resource fundamentals of this stock too much to regard these prices as anything worse than a last chance opportunity to buy at prices not seen before RIO decided to swap equity for royalties, RXL having no cash (now $5mil) to develop Myrtle, no Mt Fischer and no Marqua. Negative directors sold around 10c and there is about 1/3 extra shares on issue.

Weigh these changes up should a stock worth 10c be worth 3c on balance of these factors?? With no new annoucement you would expect 6c being reasonable 5c being cheap IMO..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.015(10.3%)
Mkt cap ! $65.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $83.51K 553.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 51532 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 153815 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.