SEK 0.58% $22.57 seek limited

Very good articles in the Weekend australian with an interview...

1. 37 Posts.
    Very good articles in the Weekend australian with an interview with one of the Bassatt brothers who founded Seek. he discusses his concern about the threat that Linkedin is to the recruitment industry . Linkedin is entering the job placement market in a huge way and is adding ( i think) 2 members per second. Linkedin is currently on a pe ratio of 752 times ( projected to reduce to 90 times in next 12 months).Current market cap around 12 billion. Overvalued but still remains a large threat. Before reading the article and looking into Linkedin i thought on fundamentals and the move into Asia that seek is the single best buy on the ASX ( and it might still be).Have been steadily buying for about a year now but might hold off to see if any further weakness. Would like to see Seek make some impression in the States soon as there is quite a lot of competition in the sector in the united states. If it could get a start there it truly could become one of Australia's best international growth stories

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$22.57
Change
0.130(0.58%)
Mkt cap ! $8.053B
Open High Low Value Volume
$22.35 $22.72 $22.28 $14.57M 646.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 4197 $22.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$22.59 2313 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.