SEK 0.73% $24.94 seek limited

quite possible you'll never see Seek under $6.50, let alone 6....

1. 54 Posts.
    quite possible you'll never see Seek under $6.50, let alone 6. Surprised at Commsecs recent snapshot of the business rating it a 'neutral' with a 12 month price target of $7.31.

"While we continue to like Seek’s attractive business model, strong management team and growth opportunities from its offshore portfolio, we remain cautious given continuing acceleration of classifieds volume declines in Australia."

Classifieds Volume declines in Australia... is so NOT the Seek story IMO. This will come and go with the economy. Their position in these markets is unassailable. The area to watch will be Asia where they have been growing their SEA footprint and with the massive anchor in China they could easily come out with something regional that would kill everything in its path. Not unlikely that to fund it they spin the whole thing off into a new IPO too.

I have held SEEK before but have no position now. I was interested to see directors buying up over the past week or so and then the Commsec piece that sees SEEK as an AUS/NZ business and in doing so somewhat misses the point...

If it does get down to 6.50 levels over Christmas / NY I will be very tempted to get in again. One to watch for sure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.