QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

fy13 -14 bargin quest petrolieum or qpn ???

1. 394 Posts.
    When QPN do spud and strike hugh amounts of oil and gas,and a positive strategy and presentation there will be a lot of smiles all around I suspect?

QPN have large known Indonesian Sumatra Gas and Oil fields,Top management team who are all experience, they must be waiting and eager to provide and deliver after all they are all on bonus systems,they all have all been involved worldwide in their field of work and most have vested interest?

Most investors on this HC site are waiting and have been with QPN FOR SOMETIME, Why because they know they have a pot of oil and gas,otherwise they would have been all gone by now.

It's only a matter of time,at the current rate it maybe the find of 2013/14.

Anyway I will let you all read between the lines,review QPN website at the current price of 0.002 suggest a bargin 12 months ago they were up at 0.012 with no land holdings or top worldwide experience management.

After all QPN are a Junior explorer and its has been tough to date but with the ASX market now picking up and cracking 5000 points plus,China and Asia and in fact worldwide prices are on the increase with Oil and Gas why would QPN now not look at getting involved???

Wait and see.

Annual report is due out soon...and Annual shareholder presentation

I still have stocks on ST Buy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.