SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Thanks for the summary. My take is we are still in the dark. We...

1. 5,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Thanks for the summary. My take is we are still in the dark. We were told right from the start of fiscal 16 that h2 would be much better. Why was that? Seasonal? Does that imply that h1 17 will be worse again? With no outlook this is a concern. I would have liked bryce to give an outlook a crack.
    Also it seemed that the pip started too slowly and personally I wouldn't be surprised if 'recurring' non recurring costs remain significant in 17. Then we've got more refinancing costs in the next couple of years. The banks are trying to make their money back one way or another...

I'm certainly not optimistic, but I feel that the market is less so, and hence I believe we remain undervalued at present. I think the class action news may start soon which could see another sell off from recent holders.

With revenues of close to 1bil in a field which should have margins nearing 20%, sgh has a lot of upside and not much further downside for long term holders. Can they pull their digit out? Not sure

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.