NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

fy18 forecasts, page-21

1. 3,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    Quite simple, I'm just pointing out the fact that Nearmap has not bothered to comment at all on risks to their revenue in terms of industry exposure, e.g. housing industry. It's useless to point out how many customers they have and how diversified their revenue is without commenting on who are their top customers per se and how they may be exposed. I've got a feeling they are very exposed to governmental contracts coz they are the biggest users in my opinion in Australia. Solar panels have been around in Australia for long enough that the industry is very concentrated already, i.e. not much growth, so I'm not imagining a lot of revenue growth from this industry. Building/residential industry is on downturn. So, what is Nearmap going to target next? 3D services...great...I think it's useful for driverless car, but that is very far in the future.

There is a price for everything of course, but since everyone is "commercially competitive", no one will reveal on the forum what's a good buy-in price or sell price. Everyone is here for a selfish reason, so no point guessing what everyone's intentions are, which is why it's better to focus on cold-hard facts, and NEA has chosen not to inform investors on their revenue breakdowns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.