GRR 2.74% 37.5¢ grange resources limited.

FY18 Profit prediction, page-7

1. 591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Apologies in advance if my questions come across as someone who hasnt done their reading but it would be great of someone here could provide some info. I have only just started researching.

1. MCAP 250m with cash and liquid investment of almost the same amount. Either there is a lot wrong with this company or GRR has an abosutely disportionate reward to risk at this point in time.

2. What is with the property investment?? Why is a IO miner (high grade) investing in land/apts? Dont get this at all.

3. There is definite growth potential in all projects not yet up and running? What is the current oprations mine life i.e. savage river mine life? Is this the reason for low MCAP...i.e. no certainity of earnings over the longer investment period?

4. Any production issues beside dewatering that happened last quarter? Is this mine prone to environmental distrubance to its operation?

5. Sorry but what is wrong here? Why is it priced at 21 cents!! With cash in bank, earnings etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.