MCP 1.23% 41.0¢ mcpherson's limited

Hey Barrington.... I know what I’m doing! Maybe you were the one...

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hey Barrington.... I know what I’m doing! Maybe you were the one sucked in by last years change of dividend description. For years the interim dividend has been 6c. No one cared last year that the dividend was newly described as 4+2 as long as we got the 6c interim dividend! This year they cut The dividend to 4c and people like you say it’s the same payment! Are you crazy???? Profits are up, sales are up and our dividend goes down 30%! If they want to keep our money for growth.... better they inform us than by changing the way they describe and pay the dividend. I’ve had shares in this company for over 20 years and they can’t pull the wool over my eyes!!!! Management needs to keep shareholders informed honestly and truthfully not manipulate reporting to hide true intentions. I’m in the top 20 shareholders and atm I’m very, very disappointed! Obviously others are too.... hence the share market price drop! Above all else I expect honesty from the Board and truth in intention, neither of which is currently on display. The anticipated higher dividend, based on growth and sales, did not materialise leading to the deflated share price. Not happy Jan!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
0.005(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $59.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 42.0¢ 40.5¢ $92.28K 226.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 6439 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 6781 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MCP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.