FGE 0.00% 91.5¢ forge group limited

fy2014 earnings guidance and company update, page-31

1. 908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    rrim

I am here, and as I have posted before, no need to post unless I have something to say.
    I'm busy taking advantage of all your good work
    ;)

All the negative comments from non holders are affecting the share price, not surprised.

But my overall view of the co has not changed, irrespective of what has been said here.

My last check of the shorted list (28th jan) shows no shorts on FGE, unlike the earlier sessions data.

So that leaves the question why are the non holders are still here at all???

The answer to this may be found in the announcement yesterday. Specifically to the part referring to external interest the company has had. It's not rocket science to figure out if any of the so called white nights here are associated with the interested co's.

They talk the share down, lower the price to make any offer for the company more attractive.
    Would love for ASIC to look into the shorts and find out if any associations with party's who are in talks with FGE.

Earlier today an order of 590k shares was taken out in less than 2min of it hitting the market at .77c Then the share was lowered further.

I defiantly feel for the holders who fall victim to what they read, I defiantly hope that they are not influences by external means and are making decisions based on own circumstances.

I for one am in contact with the company and will only value information from sources with faces.

By the way you guys are doing a lousy job of bringing the price down, I'm still waiting for the big load up at .50c. Robots no robots get a move on

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.