FGE 0.00% 91.5¢ forge group limited

With all the negative announcements, as well as the media...

1. 908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    With all the negative announcements, as well as the media further bastardising the share, all the positives have been brushed over. I blame the company for the methods they use i.e extended use of trading halts, and multiples of them.
    Not clearly separating the positives and negative announcements.

I look among the dirt for the little gems that have been over looked or lost in the translations.

Example the last announcement had embedded within the new $20 mil dollar maintenance contract that the company was awarded only a week ago.
    Not to forget the north Americas new $40 mill maintenance contract a month ago. How many more are coming?

My guess is that we will see more of this new deals and contracts over time and once the dust has settled they will be once again the focal point of discussions.

Another positive to come out of the last announcement was the reduction in 2014 FY losses, that is a good outcome given that the company is in a such critical time auditing the whole business and the contracts and accounts.

Positive, the external eyes focused on FGE and its assets. lets not forget the foot print that FGE has as well as the contracts both awarded and tendered for. This is a quickest way to add up to $2 billion dollars plus to the interested investors or company's looking to take over or buy in.

My take is that ANZ is running the show now, and they will decide how to play this out, any new interest needs to consider and negotiate terms with ANZ.
    As we know ANZ is not in the business of running Mining Services, they are in it for the pay day, they have a commitments both directly or indirectly to Roy Hill project.
    ANZ and NAB are some of the potential lenders to RH.

I have also posted before that ANZ is maintaining FGE on its list of company to lend Margin Loans against, unlike others who no longer do.

I agree the share is set to bounce again, my dilemma is will it bounce and crash, or will it bounce and continue as the market figures out that all the skeletons are out.

DYOR as no advice has been intended by this post, this is purely reading between the lines and seeing the goods among the bad.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.