RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

FY21Q1 FORECAST

1. 1,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 500
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2485/2485740-90f4b07c9ada91953add7beb951dde07.jpg
    I have put together a quick Excel spreadsheet using last Q realised revenue numbers to roughly calculate some totals for this Q Rev. I have attached the spreadsheet giving some different scenarios including what would happen if production remained the same with an increase in metals prices as well as realising the leftover stock piles. I have then done one if we had the same production and all that was produced was sold in the Q at increased prices. The last section is if the production had increased by 10% and we realise it all in the Q with the increase in prices as well as including the carried over stock from last Q (the unicorn scenario however not impossible). These are very rough estimates however i think some of you may be pleasantly surprised with the number pending i have done them correctly. The ball park is anywhere between 21-29 mill depending on the scenario you choose I'm going to go with 26.75 mill as the gold revenue (from last Q) may be fairly high but they have only given us a profit figure in the last Q so the numbers include the profit as if it were revenue. If they could pull this off i think we'd be in for a serious re rate. Given that far west was going into a development phase in the first half of this Q however if could be towards the lower end around 22mill but would still be a decent result and almost a 50% increase in last Q rev. Any questions or input would be greatly appreciated and i hope this kick starts the thread going into the next Q. I think profit will be breakeven or a loss of close to 1-2 million but i'm taking into account the debt is fully paid down however i think they may extend the debt in that case profit would be 4-5M IMO DYOR

CHEERS MINING

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.