NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

FY22 August Reports

1. 1,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1462
    As it is now less than 2 weeks before we get the FY22 reports from Nearmap, I think it is wise for all of us to consider how we can improve the NEA forum and get the best quality of discussions and analysis on these results. We therefore need to encourage as many as possible to contribute posts that:
    • are interesting, and/or
    • add value to the conversation, and/or
    • provide valuable analysis not readilyavailable elsewhere.

The best way to encourage these posts is to provide feedback, by way of:
    • a "Thumbs Up" (TU) on interesting posts, and/or
    • a "GreatAnalysis" (GA) on posts that provide some valuable analysis not readilyavailable elsewhere (this is what we need most), and/or
    • adding another post where youcan add value to the conversation.

Hot Copper works best when investorsprovide meaningful posts, whether positive or negative. People are a lot lesslikely to bother doing this if they think that others are not interested. So don't just read a good post and do nothing - give some relevant feedback.

The reason why I have made this post is that I have noticed that the amount of feedback to posters over the last month has been appalling. Even though most threads have had many thousands of views, there have been almost no GA's and very few TU's on posts that meet the above criteria. As an example, the thread about the Annual Report had 3,800 views but a grand total of 2 GA's (and those 2 were not given for any analysis). No post in this thread was given > 6 TU's (< 0.2% of views).
    Why would anybody bother to share their (perhaps significant) thoughts on,or analysis of, Nearmap, when they don't know if readers get anything out oftheir post?

Looking forward to a very interesting few weeks regarding Nearmap.

Last edited by Roy2U: 04/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.