MSB 5.24% $1.11 mesoblast limited

I agree, just because SI is happy to go down with the ship...

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    I agree, just because SI is happy to go down with the ship doesn’t mean that the rest of them will follow.

I was shocked when the FDA knocked back the aGVHD application. Very disappointing for the team at MSB and for share holders. And to hear that their concern was with the ability to check and validate potency is a big cloud over the head of MSB. Especially since their phase 2 trials tended to not show a normal dose response curve (admittedly with low patient numbers).

I can imagine that stagnant revenue, looming loan deadlines, uncertainly over partnerships and probable capital raising would have been a pretty stressful proposition for a CFO. Especially with the MOA/potency called into question and the major phase 3 trials now published and unlikely to progress to FDA approval without more trials.

Pretty disappointing really. I have owned MSB shares in he past and luckily sold out prior to COVID at just over $3 when I got cold feet in relation to the then pending CHF trial results. I’d hoped to get back in once they had FDA approval and a good revenue stream but that seems further away than ever.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
0.055(5.24%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.13 $1.04 $6.781M 6.207M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43856 $1.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 66000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.