KCN 1.70% $1.50 kingsgate consolidated limited.

FY25 P&L Predictions, page-82

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2703
    Bayhunter, i have just had it confirmed that Jamie Gibson is indeed saying KCN needs to buy a 2nd gold asset to develop in the future..

I am disgusted beyond words this naive inexperienced CEO even allows such crap to come out of his mouth..

It is very clear to long-term shareholders who stepped up and bought at 16c with a vision that Jamie Gibson, who worked for 10 years and didn't buy a single share at 16c , has no idea what it takes to find an undervalued asset in a gold bear market when the time is right to buy... He was a coward at 16c when Gold was just $1,200, but he wants to be a hero at the top of the Gold bull market ..

HISTORY LESSON OF KCN MGMT diversifying and buying assets:

1: Dominion --- Disaster -- many tens of millions blown if not hundreds

2: Challenger --- Disaster --many tens of millions blown if not hundreds.

3: Neuva Esperanza --Disaster -- at least 100 million blown

Ross has blown everything he has touched other than Chatree. Do the research.... Look up how they blew KCN from $11 down to 77c into year 2015

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6363/6363523-d1c29e02f1e340570e9bae746832b3a7.jpg

They BLEW everything... eek.png

If you care for yourself and other KCN investors you must make it very clear that he cannot blow Chatree profits in any of his or Ross's gambles ever again...

They can't even get plant #1 refurbishment operating on-time.

They can't even get reporting or AISC organised properly.

Jamie is know using the excuse that Brokers are telling him they need a 2nd assert which is horseshit ! Where were these so called experts when KCN was 16c and it was only us HC posters buying with a vision of the future, there were no experts anywhere to be seen..mad.png

It is a very dangerous time to have any thoughts of blowing our future profits into the bonfire like they have done EVERY SINGLE TIME in the past.

OUR FUTURE IS SIMPLE IF WE DONT ALLOW THEN TO BLOW IT UP AGAIN:

profits are used to buyback as much stock as possible until Thai IPO

profits are then simply used to pay dividends.

Once Thai IPO happens, Chatree is secure with Thailand investors on the share register , KCN shareholders just get a big capital return and live off dividends for the rest of Chatree life & these troubled times are a distant memory.

OR Jamie & Ross could completely stuff it up, just like Ross did during the last bull market..

If you let a dog $hit on your floor, the dog will just keep shitting on your floor whenever they get a chance..

Clean these thoughts from our CEO & MD who wasn't brave enough to buy at 16c, but thinks he can develop a Gold asset costing hundreds of million at the top of the Gold bull market just like they failed multiple times in the past..

[email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

It's YOUR FUTURE ! Our Mgmt don't give a $hit because there future is collecting Salaries for eternity like Ross at 78 still collecting as much as he possibly can...

In Fact, i've just been told because the shareprice is falling ROSS is calling all shareholders being critical on HC DICKHEADS ! That's right, your all DICKHEADS according to Ross the boss with $780,000,000 in accumulated losses whilst he's been in charge.

Well i think we all know who the dickhead's are...

rolleyes.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.