ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

fyi article, page-21

1. 328 Posts.
    gassed

Great posts guys. ICN is in hot water right now an RJ has to pull more then Roger Rabbit out the ICN burrow to save us. Either a large Chinese J/V is on the cards now or we will be BPT shareholders by the end of next year.

ICN could be taken out at a fair price as long as we all hold. The top 20 have been in a long time, many are cagey as RJ and I really believe even people that hate the current board, can see this as a very stupid way to cull the board off and get paid peanuts for a large scale shale find we think we have.

If we have no one bail at this point, I think it will be either

1. A J/V with a Chinese partner (Thats what I would do if I was RJ to save my bacon)

2. A hostile low ball bid at to test the waters as I feel that BPT could get the funds for this

3. Leave us alone and work with us until a bigger player takes us all out for the rights for the trough

We are not playing for peanuts now guys. End gambit is upon us and yes, like everyone, I will sell my holdings at the right price. I am ready to retire now in Thailand and at the right price, I will take a good offer this time around...

If I took the offer back when the price was in the .50's I would be retired now at the age of 42... oh such is foresight... it is festival time now here in Chiangmai so I am off for a lot of beers today. My neighbors have been drinking for two days solid now...

Have uploaded a image of the girls here at home making the Katongs to float on the river tonight... something a little light-hearted for once instead of all the "action" here on the ICN board... lol...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/katok/6331231426/

Note: first time is ages I have put this as a buy on dips... but not advice okay guys... never is..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.