ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

gassedGreat posts guys. ICN is in hot water right now an RJ has...

1. 328 Posts.
    gassed

Great posts guys. ICN is in hot water right now an RJ has to pull more then Roger Rabbit out the ICN burrow to save us. Either a large Chinese J/V is on the cards now or we will be BPT shareholders by the end of next year.

ICN could be taken out at a fair price as long as we all hold. The top 20 have been in a long time, many are cagey as RJ and I really believe even people that hate the current board, can see this as a very stupid way to cull the board off and get paid peanuts for a large scale shale find we think we have.

If we have no one bail at this point, I think it will be either

1. A J/V with a Chinese partner (Thats what I would do if I was RJ to save my bacon)

2. A hostile low ball bid at to test the waters as I feel that BPT could get the funds for this

3. Leave us alone and work with us until a bigger player takes us all out for the rights for the trough

We are not playing for peanuts now guys. End gambit is upon us and yes, like everyone, I will sell my holdings at the right price. I am ready to retire now in Thailand and at the right price, I will take a good offer this time around...

If I took the offer back when the price was in the .50's I would be retired now at the age of 42... oh such is foresight... it is festival time now here in Chiangmai so I am off for a lot of beers today. My neighbors have been drinking for two days solid now...

Have uploaded a image of the girls here at home making the Katongs to float on the river tonight... something a little light-hearted for once instead of all the "action" here on the ICN board... lol...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/katok/6331231426/

Note: first time is ages I have put this as a buy on dips... but not advice okay guys... never is..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.