CCM 0.00% 6.7¢ cadoux limited

FYI - charts/technical analysis, page-210

1. 601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    I did originally create a big post about this, but decided to not post it, but then I saw this post.

So Ill just summerize it instead because the question was asked.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2559/2559315-a6231fe9775991e0cd412d0869b25d60.jpg

The not a full trial run started 5th of October and I assume ran till friday the 9th, which was 5 days ago. See date top right of when this was released.

This trial run was to nail down a particular specification (or both 4N and 5N) and only produce for 1 client. Not produce as much as we can of varying purity to send out as gift basket samples to everyone possible....been there done that. ALSO - and most importantly, they are re engineering the process by which they make HPA of 4N and 5N, and will have a knock on effect with raising overall capex etc - see blue box.

FYI arent changing how they are doing things - multiple bits of information crammed into one ANN so people think we miss something or not communicating something -- basically all I can say to you is - this is FYI. Nothing out of the ordinary here.

They need to do this (I suspect the extra HPA to be made is a bit of a bonus here - would be nice to know who) but in the MOU signed with ALCOA I remember reading ALCOA will run a few pilots with us - after this test is done. I am pretty happy they did this before running with the big boys tbh.

In saying that, I expect a lowkey ANN such as the deadpan nature of Roly when delivering decent news.

Last edited by Tylerthecreator: 14/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.