CCM 7.25% 6.4¢ cadoux limited

HPQFYI have indicated they also contain within their deposit of...

1. 601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    HPQ

FYI have indicated they also contain within their deposit of Kaolin that they also have a lot of silica or rather it can be refined into HPQ. The commercial uses for this are endless and are just as important for solar, batteries, and of course the semi conductor business.

Now, again, EVs and all that jazz will have their moment in the sun and sure enough fingers crossed we all do well there due to not many players in the HPA game. Now, semi conductors seems to be the hot new buzz topic - that excites me more than elon musk.

Sapphire-crystals are made from HPA and its the only way to make them. HPQ also offers wafers for semi conductors. This area is about to go through the same revolution.

We have a MOU with acro of South Korea, I believe they make lights and such but.....

https://techcrunch.com/2020/10/13/south-korea-pushes-for-ai-semiconductors-as-global-demand-grows/amp/

This week, the country’s information and communications technology regulator announced plans to develop up to 50 types of AI-focused system semiconductors by 2030, Yonhap News Agency reported. The government will be on the hunt for thousands of local experts to lead the new wave of innovation.

“The Korean economy highly relies on the export of semiconductor. We don’t have a [big tech] company like Google, Amazon or Netflix. I think it is the reason why our government tries to support making AI chips. We have to focus on what we can do,” said an engineer at Samsung electronics who asked to be anonymous.

South Korea has made several promises to support next-generation chip companies in recent times. Earlier this year, for example, it announced plans to spend about 1 trillion won ($870 million) on AI chips commercialization and production before 2029. Last year, President Moon Jae-in announced his “Presidential Initiative for AI” to raise public awareness on the industry.

And then you got this coming out as well

https://www.ft.com/content/46edd2b2-1734-47da-8e77-21854ca5b212

So Roly, Id suggest someone go survey the area and find out what we have HPQ wise, and get an OT for it.

Hopefully in the future we are producing HPA and HPQ

Also this is on the back of another emerging stock - wbt - check it out and see how it all connects.

all imo dyor

Last edited by Tylerthecreator: 23/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
-0.005(7.25%)
Mkt cap ! $23.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.3¢ $5.388K 84.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62462 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 123000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.47pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.