CCM 1.64% 6.0¢ cadoux limited

.Hi Antfish, my rule of thumb is FA > macro-factors > TA. I.e....

1. 585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Hi Antfish, my rule of thumb is FA > macro-factors > TA. I.e. if we sign a offtake with Tesla the chart will mean jack*

Fundamentals will trump all, and if the entire market is down, chances are your stock will be down too. If FA and the macro environment is "neutral", that's more when FA comes into play.

With thousands of traders looking at the same pattern and same breakout points etc., if becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy - but in reality charts don't mean much to the valuation of a company.

For long-term passive holders, it shouldn't mean anything. For long-term active holders, who still want to trade portions of their holding to increase their position size, by buying the local bottoms and selling the swing highs (like me), TA can be very useful.

Stock trading is all a game of probability, and the edge comes from your research, understanding and a bit of charting.

Therefore, my thoughts were based on if we have no news. If there's news, the chart becomes irrelevant.

At least that's my take on it
    Cheers and have a good weekend
    Last edited by TomTOm49: 18/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $22.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 6.0¢ $984 16.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90267 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.