CCM 4.00% 5.2¢ cadoux limited

Yeah she/he doesnt really understand what its talking about -...

1. 652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Yeah she/he doesnt really understand what its talking about - hence why ive largely ignored it.

They work for crypto stocks - wallstreetbets is about as close as you can do it on the real stock markets.

Ive been in the crypto sphere since the start - well not the very start, I missed out mining BTC with my CPU.. evolution goes CPU - then GPU and then ASIC machines.. but anyway...

when a new coin came along, think what elon did to btc via one or two tweets can do to the price. Crypto pump teams were just disgusting - not gunna lie and say I didnt benefit from their activities - i mean everyone did.

But I think what the losers ant and grounded think this is happening here LOLOLOL serious accusations with zero proof btw -- which is laughable and downright disgusting.

These are people that dont like others making money or enjoying themselves so will find everything to try and upset you. But look at your profits and look at where they are at -- that is their source of anger, resentment - so ridicule and laugh them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.2¢ $53 1.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 98980 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 16119 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.