CCM 0.00% 6.2¢ cadoux limited

Well done everyone what a day... and welcome new FYI'ers you are...

1. 1,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1605
    Well done everyone what a day... and welcome new FYI'ers you are in for a great ride.
    Finally starting to get the recognition for the progress made so far. Still well undervalued given progress to date and with what lies ahead... IMO.

I'm no expert but with volume like today, with some big buys consistently throughout the day.... this rise could well continue all week.
    It's a genuine re rate that only started out a week or two ago and has now officially got legs!

FYI was completely unknown and is only starting to get discovered by the broader global market. We are one of the top gainers for the day so you can bet we will have many retail investors looking at us right now. But it could be institutional interest too that is coming wanting larger chunks of FYI.

Most importantly the fundamentals are real - this is a genuine project that will have a JV negotiated on a current NPV of 543 million. Certainly not at the share price after today's action way too low.

I'm a long term holder, frustrated with how doormant the stock was for so long but happy we are now getting just reward but I won't be selling a single share anytime soon. Call me an FYI tragic but I'm a believer in Roly and FYI. I am very confident we will make it to production. All of the newsflow that will provide further share price catalyst is yet to come despite today and it will be an exciting few months through to Christmas with what is scheduled to be announced.

Of course DYOR to any new comers. You might read this post and think , 'this blokes just hyping the stock like a typical HC poster'. But I've been here from a few years back and am very happy with where FYI are headed.

Unbelievably low SOI here vs peers.

Again IMO FYI, or should I say, FYI/Alcoa (or Alocoa/FYI depending on the %'s of the JV) will be the world leader in the HPA space and deserve to be priced well higher than our current market on work completed so far and potential with Alcoa. As I said, just my opinion.

FYI aside, the HPA sector itself is just starting to get recognised so all good potential HPA future producers will benefit from the increasing interest alone. So when you put interest in the HPA sector taking off and a fantastic HPA emerger like FYI togather at the current market cap it's a very appealing investment opportunity.

Well done again and GLTAH.

Last edited by Accumul8: 28/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.3¢ 6.2¢ $8.575K 137.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 44976 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 69893 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.