CCM 3.23% 6.4¢ cadoux limited

Fair question, knowing how FYI have done things in the past, we...

1. 601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Fair question, knowing how FYI have done things in the past, we are led to believe that all these things have been developed throughout the year (we might get a small announcement of it or the ongoing development) - I mean, thats what this year is all about - if you follow the timelines they have stipulated in the DFS and latest investor presentation. I wont go into much detail on each point you make, but we are in the process of re engineering the process of 4n and 5n - tick, going to be working closely with Alcoa to further optimise the run which leads to FID, whilst working on OT/Funding/JV in the back ground at the same time.

You only have to go back a few months were tcb and some were going apeshit over the website and branding = made inquiries to Roly and have received back enough information that yes a website change is in the works. In regards to board/name/brand restructuring well, it would be pretty obvious to do so - as to reinvent themselves when everything falls into place. FYI were from memory uranium miners, then potash and now going into HPA. /shrug

Roly is on that battery board over in WA

These arent unrealistic targets for FYI to achieve because they essentially have been working on this ever since they released the DFS back in March. The work and news flow that should be coming is as per their time line -- regarding price, meh, it will sort itself out providing all those milestone are met.

Last edited by Tylerthecreator: 15/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.