CCM 3.28% 6.3¢ cadoux limited

FYI Vs Alpha HPA, page-11

1. 626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    I don't think anyone here will be too interested in your trades from over two years ago. Your warning, which of course reads more of a cross-promotion for WAK is a little late, don't you think? If there are any holders (or part holders?) from those heady days of 2021 still left, they're made of sterner stuff than you may think. And safe to say if they haven't sold yet, then they probably aren't going to. So who you'd be addressing your post to is a mystery to me...

FYI put on former Alcoa Director of New Market Dev. Raj Kandiah in June. Personally I've warmed to the strategy of creating HPA for specific client needs. I think Raj was convincing when he said in a recent interview that HPA faced headwinds when it was/is marketed as a commodity. If we can believe what we have heard, as FYI director of technical product marketing, he is busy building relationships and strengthening niche product market. There may yet be hope for FYI. At an MC of $26M there is plenty of wriggle room above...

What has become very clear for punters in the speccy space is that rising tides raise all ships... and that the low tides have done the opposite. IMO, you'd be better off saying something good here than something negative and hope that your ship rises too... The speccy space wants results. Until that time everyone treads water or goes down with the tide. Simple as that.

Oh, and last I checked, FYI has very recently been given a conditional $3M grant...(may or may not have received?)... A4N on the other hand has gotten closer to $100M? The two companies really can't be compared on this metric, and lumping them together in your complaint just seems wrong to me...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.002(3.28%)
Mkt cap ! $23.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.8¢ 6.2¢ $3.839K 57.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99032 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 39702 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.